Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Pictures from Days 1 & 2

As you can see, the first couple days of riding were pretty boring. I did think the purple hues in the first couple pictures were a little pretty. Picture 3 is the Choptank River which is right before the Chesapeake Bay Bridge. Pictures 4 and 5 are my favorites from this batch. Anyway, enjoy!








Stay tuned for pictures from Washington, DC!
P.S. Due to the ride today being unintentionally extended due to issues with Google Maps I am not able to post a layout of my route at the moment.

1 comment:

  1. I thought I had posted a comment, but nothing shows on my end. Anyway, sometimes boring is good, compared to other possibilities. Praying you'll get more overnight offers. Try adding yourself to some of the pictures. It'll add interest

    ReplyDelete