Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Highlights from my Delay

I'll share more details later but here are some of the goings on from my 4 day interlude:

1) Getting to know some of the awesome staff at East Coasters Bike Shop in Blacksburg, VA

2) Hearing more about the love of God in 1 Corinthians 13 on Sunday morning

3) Meeting some friends of a friend in Pennsylvania

4) Meeting some awesome new friends and spending time with them as my hosts from Sunday to Wednesday morning

5) Attending my very first baby shower and eating some amazing food/ drinking some amazing beer there (other men were present, not just me)

6) Meeting some brothers and sisters to grow in grace together

7) Hanging out in a coffee shop for about 4 hours

Anyway, I rode close to 60 miles today from Blacksburg, VA to Wytheville, VA. I'm wiped out. Going to get some z's now!

No comments:

Post a Comment