Thursday, January 29, 2015

Valentine's Day Fundraiser

Well I'm less than 3 months away from setting out from Rehoboth Beach, DE and I'm really starting to get excited about this trip! I've emailed my itinerary to The ALS Association in the hopes that I'll have the opportunity to meet some people on the frontlines of the struggle against Lou Gehrig's disease. In the interests of raising additional funds for this trip I've decided to raffle off a $25 gift card to Ruby Tuesday in honor of Valentine's Day. Each raffle entry costs $2 and you can enter as many times as you'd like. Here is how to enter:

1) Email me at wrosselet@yahoo.com with the following details: A) Name, initials, or a username (no need to divulge personal details if you don't want to), B) your mailing address (or a PO Box, again don't feel compelled to divulge personal details; we can figure out how to get the gift card to you and keep your information private) and C) how many entries you want to purchase.

2) Send a check or money order made payable to Wesley Rosselet to: Wesley Rosselet 10 Lafayette St. Apt. H Hanover, PA 17331 or visit www.paypal.com and send money to wrosselet@yahoo.com. To confirm my identity, you can see my eBay profile (username: wrosselet), Facebook page (wrosselet) or Twitter account (@WesAcrosstheUSA).

The winner of the raffle will be announced on the morning of February 10th (leaving 4 days to mail the gift card for Valentine's Day) both on this blog and on the Facebook group (https://www.facebook.com/WesAcrossAmerica).

Thanks for participating in this fundraiser! And remember that all funds not used on the road are being given directly to an ALS family in financial need.

No comments:

Post a Comment